Your Personal Reconnaissance System
The PD-100 is the first airborne Personal Reconnaissance System to be developed. It will provide end users with a highly mobile UAS providing an immediate Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance capability.
• Search and Rescue
• Reconnaissance In Confined Areas
• Look Behind, Between and Below Obstacles
• Birds Eye View for Situational Awareness
• Object Identification
• Proximity Surveillance
• Crowd Control
• Inspect Nuclear Installations
• Check Chemical Plants after Incidents and Accidents
• Transportable – Complete System Fits Inside a Pocket
• Ready to Fly – Airborne within One Minute
• Fly it Anywhere – In Confined Areas and Outdoors
• Stealth – Small and Inaudible
• Easy to Operate – Requires Little Training and No Pilot Experience
• Safe – Represents No Risks to Other Aircraft or Personell
• Affordable – Reusable or Expendable
A Complete PD-100 PRS Comprises
• PD-100 Nanocopter UAVs
• Base Station
• Total Systems Mass less than 1 kg (2 lbs), excluding display
• Dimensions approx. 200 x 85 x 50 mm (8 x 3.5 x 2 inches)
• Rotor Span 120 mm, Mass 16 gr including Camera
• Maximum Speed 10 m/s, Endurance up to 25 minutes
• Digital Data Link, Range 1000 m Line-of-Sight
• GPS Navigation or Visual Navigation through Video
• Autopilot with Autonomous and Directed Modes
• Hover & Stare, Automatic Search Patterns, Preplanned Routes
• Steerable EO Camera (pan/tilt)
• Live Video and Snapshot Images
• Mission Planning, Execution and Analyses
• Display connections, Functions and System Controls
• Storage of Mission Data including Video and Images
• Connections to PC, Network and other Peripherals
• UAVs housed inside for Protection and Support
The development of the PD-100 Black Hornet PRS started in April 2008. Several prototypes and technology demonstrators have been produced, and serial production was established in early 2012. The system is the world’s first operational nano-system and is currently in service with international units.
The PD-100 Black Hornet PRS is under Norwegian Arms Control and will only be sold to government institutions and organizations.
See news page for more information.
All specifications and descriptions may be changed. Prox Dynamics AS take no responsibility for the use and/or interpretation of this information.